李榮宗 Peter Ly
成就 – 2012年榮獲安省政府頒發 “25” 年 – 安省義工獎
– 2019 榮獲美國麻省州長頒發嘉許狀
– 曾多次獲不同團體，機構及傳媒邀請擔仼導師和嘉賓 ，宣揚中國書法文化藝術
- 加拿大新時代電視，WOW TV, 中文電台，加拿大商報等.
Peter Ly ( Artist/ Calligrapher)
Peter started learning all major script styles of Chinese calligraphy from his father, Calligraphy Master Li Fuxing at a very young age. Peter’s Clerical script (Lishu) is deeply inspired by his father unique style called “Fuxing Lishu”, which is known for its simplicity, vigor and elegance.
Peter has been teaching Chinese Calligraphy since 2017. He often incorporates real life examples and his personal experiences into his teachings to inspire his students. He employs a simple to complex teaching method and present his ideas in an easily understood manner.
- 25 years [Ontario Volunteer Award] in 2012
- Received a Certificate of Commendation from the Governor of Massachusetts in 2019
- Personal calligraphy exhibition held on June 22, 2019
- Online Virtual Students and Mine Calligraphy Exhibition
- Has been invited by different organizations/Corporation and medias to serve as a guest in promoting Chinese Calligraphy Culture and Art
- Fairchild TV,
- WOW TV,
- Canadian Chinese Radio,
- Chinese Culture Centre of Greater Toronto “CCCGTA) Canadian Business Daily, etc.)
- Director/Secretary of Vietnamese Cambodian Laotian and Chinese Association (VCL-Canada)
- Director of Chinese Art and Education Association of Canada (CAEAC)
- President of the Chinese Brush Art Association of Canada (CBAAC)
- Permanent member of Chinese Calligraphy Association of Canada
- Vice President of the French-Chinese International Calligraphy, Painting and Seal Carving Association (Canada)
作者通訊地址：56 Painswick Crescent, North York, Ontario M2J3M6 Canada